Saturday, April 7, 2018

Quilt Shot Block ~ Punta Gorda Show- Tamiami Trail


 This post includes the series of mini wall hanging quilts that follow the theme of
"The Tamiami Trail"
It's highway 41 that goes from Tampa to Miami.
It's history is as fascinating as Route 66.
 An incredible piece that did not photograph the way it appeared in person.
I met the artist and she tried to explain that it had to do with laying black fabric in the back.
Déda Maldonado
Notice her name is on the first 3 quilts in this post.
She was so informative.
 I used Photoscape to highlight the colors a bit more to get the "in person" look.
I was so surprised how different it looked when I checked my camera.
Interesting.




















 Did not notice the cat until I cropped in on this section.





 *********

Quilt Shot Block ~ 2018 Punta Gorda Quilt Show- Florida Quilts 

Quilt Shot Block ~ Punta Gorda Quilt of Valor 2018

Quilt Shot Block ~ Punta Gorda Show- Accent on Quilting

Quilt Shot Block ~ Punta Gorda Show- Attention to Details

Quilt Shot Block ~ Punta Gorda Show- Paper Piecing

Quilt Shot Block ~ Punta Gorda Show- Brazilian Amazon Inspirations

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a JOYful day!
Leave a comment or an email if you like.
I will enJOY either.
Please LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS if you need a reply.