Monday, April 23, 2018

Memory Mon 84~ New Ride Home

 As I looked through pictures taken on our trip back home from Florida
at the end of February, 
I was reminded that we found a new road.
 Lots of beautiful scenes even on a rainy morning.
We left Commerce, Georgia
and traveled 441 to 23 through Franklin, North Carolina.
I had been afraid to travel through the Smokies during February
because I didn't know the elevation and if roads would be frozen.
It was not steep terrain.  
The highway was mostly 4 lane.

Spring was already budding.
Lots of beautiful views,
made the ride seem shorter.

We will definitely keep this route in our memory.
It's basically a straight shot to Florida!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a JOYful day!
Leave a comment or an email if you like.
I will enJOY either.
Please LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS if you need a reply.