Monday, May 16, 2016

Memory Monday 8 ~ Collecting Daddy & Mother's Buttons

As part of the process of cutting up Daddy and Mother's clothes
 to prepare them to make memory quilts,
I save buttons.
The button box stirs memories
as I received it last year
in honor of the passing of my Mother
from my beloved high school friend and later college roommate.

 I saw an idea to make bracelets with these memorable buttons.

Note about the note:
 After cleaning out Mother and Dad's home,
we had found lots of things we wondered about where they came from
or why it was saved.
I'm laying notes around my house so that my daughters
will have a hint about what is/was special to me.
Then it might be special to them.
****************************************
Thanks to the FREE program

 Photoscape for downsizing & watermarking photo & other alterations to pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a JOYful day!
Leave a comment or an email if you like.
I will enJOY either.
Please LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS if you need a reply.