Thursday, March 27, 2014

Thoughtful Thinking Thursday ~6 The End of Taxes

 Find the picture above in the picture below.
 I use to shred documents with sensitive information, but I've watched too much CSI where, it seems, if someone wanted too bad enough they could spend forever putting the pieces back together.  So recently when I had tax copies to get rid of, I had a burning session.  How do you get rid of sensitive documents you don't need anymore?


Just think about it..........
*********************
Might share at some Linky Parties.
Thanks to the FREE programs:
possibly used for this post
GIMP for cropping & other digital effects
 Photoscape for downsizing & watermarking photo
PicMonkey creating collages used on this page

1 comment:

  1. I shred them, then add coffee grounds and other yucky stuff to the bag. We have burning ordinances here so we can not burn anything without a permit. I figure I'm not too high on the CSI priority list but I know what you mean, thus the yuck! ~Diane

    ReplyDelete

Have a JOYful day!
Leave a comment or an email if you like.
I will enJOY either.
Please LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS if you need a reply.