Thursday, November 29, 2012

Ribbon Storage

Recently a great friend sent me a LARGE box of ribbon she didn't need anymore.  I was overwhelmed with the amount of ribbon she sent me.
Thank-YOU dear friend.

I needed to store the ribbon so I could readily see what was available. It's unbelievable, but I didn't have any more drawer space in my sewing room.  So here is my solution for now.  HANGERS!



....and not only did she send me ribbon, but she sent me this "Mother Lode of Fabric."  How lucky am I?


You'll find this post at several Linky Parties. Please check them out for some great ideas.
GIMP for cropping & other digital effects
 Photoscape for downsizing & watermarking photo

6 comments:

  1. Great idea! My ribbons are just shoved in a drawer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you! This is a great idea for storage!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have quite the supply collection. Great idea for storage!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea! and you hit the Jackpot on ribbons!
    PS - I'm your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you Kerri for visiting becoming my 170th follower! I hope you con't to enJOY this blog.

      Delete
  5. Brilliant idea!

    Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
    Hope you have a fabulous week!
    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Have a JOYful day!
Leave a comment or an email if you like.
I will enJOY either.
Please LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS if you need a reply.