Sunday, October 7, 2012

Scavenger Hunt 10-7-12

Shadow @ Ashland in Lexington, KY
Keys to Heaven can be found here. 
This Bible was given to me by my Parents for Christmas, 1963. 
 About 12 years ago it was falling apart so bad, and I had to retire it.




Keys- another set are tickets.  
You have to have them to get in the door. 
 I save my tickets thinking someday 
I'll put them in a scrapbook like I did when I was a teenager.
Smiles- Visited the local pumpkin farm this past week.  These made me smile.  Someone is a great artist.
Unedited-
 No Photoshop/Gimp stuff going on here. 
 It was just from the window you see below. 
@ Cane Ridge, KY
Spice- Drawer at my prep area next to range contains most used spices.
This post in response to       
You should go see what everyone else found for this Scavenger Hunt.
Thanks for hosting the challenge Ashley.  

4 comments:

Have a JOYful day!
Leave a comment or an email if you like.
I will enJOY either.
Please LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS if you need a reply.